Banquet Deposit and Room Information
Welcome to Wind & Sea! Thank you for selecting us for your special event. The Wind & Sea has been creating memorable events for over 45 years. We take pride in exceeding your expectations. Our professional and enthusiastic staff will assist you in making your special occasion a memorable one.
There is a minimum purchase requirement of food and beverages as follows:
(Please note that this does not include Room Rental Fee, Gratuities or Taxes)
A minimum purchase amount of $ 250.00 Monday through Friday Days
A minimum purchase amount of $ 500.00 Saturday & Sunday Days
A minimum purchase amount of $ 500.00 Sunday thru Thursday Evenings
A minimum purchase amount of $1,000.00 Friday& Saturday Evenings
Room Rental rates (The Room Rental fee is for a 4 Hour Duration) DAILY ROOM RENTAL:
Monday through Friday $ 60.00 Available Hours 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday $ 90.00 Available Hours 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
EVENING ROOM RENTAL RATE:
Monday through Thursday evenings $ 120.00 Available Hour 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings $ 160.00 Available Hour 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
DECEMBER ROOM RENTAL RATE:
In December Monday through Friday days $ 90.00
In December Saturday & Sunday days $ 120.00
In December Monday through Thursday evenings $ 160.00
In December Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings $ 225.00
A minimum purchase amount of $ 750.00 Sunday thru Thursday Evenings in December
A minimum purchase amount of $2,000.00 Friday & Saturday Evenings in December
DEPOSIT AND ROOM RENTS:
- We require an Initial 50% Deposit equal to half of the minimum purchase requirement and is due upon booking the event along with the room rental rate.
- Payment of these fees will confirm your reservation and hold your date. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and will be credited to the cost of your event or retained by us if you cancel your event.
All food and beverage charges must be paid in full on the day of the event. The final bill may be paid for by cash, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
– We can recommend other services such as cakes, pastries, photographers, videographers, florists, musicians, disc jockeys, karaoke jockeys, caricaturists, limousines, and hotel accommodations.
– Our standard linen colors are white tablecloths and white, royal blue and forest green napkins. Please ask our banquet coordinator about the other color selections available at an additional cost.
– Person(s) renting Banquet Facility will be held responsible for any extraordinary damage to the banquet room.